Green Translations follows the RID ethical Code of Professional Conduct for all interpreters:
- Interpreters adhere to standards of confidential communication.
- Interpreters possess the professional skills and knowledge required for the specific interpreting situation.
- Interpreters conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the specific interpreting situation.
- Interpreters demonstrate respect for consumers.
- Interpreters demonstrate respect for colleagues, interns, and students of the profession.
- Interpreters maintain ethical business practices.
- Interpreters engage in professional development.
Green Translations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
Green Translations certifies that we do not maintain or provide for our employees any segregated facilities at any of our establishments, and that we do not permit our employees to perform their services at any location under our control, where segregated facilities are maintained. We certify further that we will not maintain or provide for our employees any segregated facilities at any of our establishments, and that we will not permit our employees to perform their services at any location under our control where segregated facilities are maintained.